Saturday, August 29, 2009

3 weeks till Becky and Jeffs' wedding


In 3 weeks from Saturday Becky will be married. It's an exciting time for her and our family and Jeff and his family. I just had to post these pictures that were taken of them. I thought they turned out really well. A friend of Becky's took the pictures and this girls' family owns a scrapbook company in Utah so they will make the invitations as a wedding gift for Becky and Jeff. That sure helps!
As usual Becky is pretty organized and hopefully her day will go well without a hitch. She has had her colors picked (lime green, black and white) since June, her wedding dress has been purchased and things are set for the Temple and the reception to follow later in the day.
I am hoping for nice weather. Septembers in Portland Oregon are never always predictable. Sometimes it can rain the whole month while other years it is dry and hot. I'll take dry, even if it isn't that sunny. The world is ahead of them and so much awaits them both.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Can't wait to see how it all turns out. I'll pray for dryness!!!

Melissa-Mc said...

Those are great pictures. Your daughter is so beautiful. I can't wait to see pictures of her as a bride.

The Birthday Group said...

Grace, I am excited for you and Becky. What a wonderful, happy time for everyone. I love the picture of them laying down. That is a great shot.

Scott-n-Allison said...

I think their invitation is soooo perfect. What a happy time for them! I have faith that that the weather will be great. And besides, the 19th is my birthday. They picked the best day!

Your family vacation pics make me to jealous...next time take me with you!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Nice to have it all in hand. We'll be praying for good weather for you all. I love the announcement photo! We noticed that if you turned it one way, Becky was right side up and looking at us and if you turned it the other way, Jeff was. Very fun! Hope it all goes without a hitch!