Friday, April 9, 2010

I am in a Blue mood

This week I found out what Becky and Jeff were going to have...a little baby BOY. Jeff was super excited. He had told Becky all along that they were having a boy and he couldn't wait to take this little guy fishing and camping and all sorts of boyish things. Becky on the other hand was hoping for a girl. Once she saw her new little baby on the 3D ultrasound and saw how cute he was she fell in love with him. She told me that a couple of weeks ago she had a dream of a cute little baby boy and was convinced that Jeff was right, they were going to have a boy. Sometime in August little Ryan Louis Boudrero should make his arrival into this world. What exciting news! Becoming a Gramma certainly feels different than I thought it would. First off, I never really knew how it would feel or thought about when it would happen. I guess it's like having your own first child...the emotions catch you off guard and you are filled with excitement for this new little life.

What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Such great news!!! I like the name Ryan too:)

Darilyn said...

What exciting news. Congratulations.

Hesses Madhouse said...

Fun! Can't wait to hear all about what it's like to become a grandma.

BJ Barnes said...

I'm so excited about you being a grandma, Grace!!!! :) Grandbabies are GREAT!!!! :) Congratulations!! :)

Julie said...

Wonderful news. Its good to hear the baby is healthy and doing well.