Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Sweet 16 Bethany


16 years ago today an Angel entered my life. She has brought so much joy and laughter to our home so many times...I couldn't even write enough to describe her. She's funny, she will act out what happened at some funny event and leave us in stitches. Like most girls her age she in non-stop talk but that's okay..I love her for it.
She is tender hearted and touched by many sad things that have occurred lately in her life. The death of dear friends and the sadness she feels as she misses them. Just a couple weeks ago after attending a boys funeral that she knew she told me "Mom...if I die, these are the pictures I want you display at my funeral." She said it so calmly and matter a fact like that all I could do was say "Okay"...just as she did. Oh her heart is big and she feels so much!
Bethany is SO EXCITED to be able to date now. She is wondering who will be the first boy to ask her out. Bethany's friend Alina and her already have great plans for amazing group dates. They are having fun thinking about it.
Happy Birthday Bethany...I love you bunches.

2 comments:

Melissa-Mc said...

Happy 16th, Bethany!

The Birthday Group said...

I remember so fondly my 16th birthday. It was the best and I hope her's is too.