Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nice Family Christmas

This Christmas was a special one. We had both Robbie and Becky home this year. They hadn't been here for Christmas since December of 2005. Bothy Becky and Robbie had been on their missions the last 2 Christmas'. Robbie admitted that Christmas in Honduras last year was just like any other day. He was glad to be home with family and friends nearby. Robbie and Sean took a moment for a quick photo. I can't get over how grown up Bryan looks in this picture! He loves Robbie and will miss him now that he is off in Idaho going to school at BYU-Idaho. Good luck Robbie :)
Bethany loved having her brother Robbie around the past few months. She had grown up so much and was able to talk with him and share fun moments. She too will miss Robbie but at least he's only a phone call away now.


This is the ONLY photo we got of both Becky and Robbie and unfortunately we didn't think of getting another one. Becky and Robbie were tormenting poor Tucker. They tried to get him to taste Listerine...which he hated or maple syrup...which he loved. I know Tucker misses them both...even though they loved tormenting him.



I have lived in Oregon for a LONG time now and I have never seen this much snow at Christmas time. It was so beautiful!! It reminded me of the many white Christmas' I had as a child in Pennsylvania. Bethany began to tire of the snow and I had to keep reminding her how beautiful it was. I don't think she really cared though. She was wanting to get out and visit with friends.




No comments: