Friday, January 23, 2009

Guten Tag!


Sean emailed us yesterday and is doing great! Loving the MTC and learning so much so fast. I really don't think there is a place where there is so much praying, so much learning, so much studying going on at one time like there is at the MTC.

Last week Sean and his companion taught their first lesson in German and did great. Sean felt like he didn't miss with the wording or any of it. That made him feel good. Bethany was glad to receive a letter from her brother this week and know that even though he is so busy he took time to write her. Sean and Bethany became really close the past few years and Bethany sure misses him. But is glad to have her brother serving a mission
Sean will be in the MTC for 3 more weeks and then it is off to Frankfurt! He can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Dimit said...

I'm so glad the language is not a huge challenge for him. I loved it when Brian got up there today and recited the 1st Article of Faith. I really felt the Spirit. I love your whole family. You guys are such an example to me!