Monday, December 7, 2009

Bryan loves singing Christmas Carols


For the past few weeks Bryan has reminded all of us along with many friends at Church about the Mountain View Choir singing at Washington Square Mall. Well today was the day and boy was Bryan excited! He was up before 6am and dressed quickly in his black pants,white shirt and Santa hat. He was ready for the BIG day. When Bryan was little he would sing all the time but when he was about 7 or so he just wouldn't sing at all and we missed hearing his voice. I am not sure if it was his former 11 year old scout master who got him to sing or what it was but he decided this Fall to sign up for choir. Needless to say I was excited for him to do this.Mountain View has an AMAZING choir instructor and she has been great for Bryan. Several of the other choir members have helped Bryan as well. It has been fun to see his growth in singing.
Bryan along with the rest of the choir will perform next Tuesday evening along with the 6th and 8th grade choirs. He is so excited for it and I am glad to see him so happy learning and doing something he loves. I have a feeling my Dad, his Grampa, would be very proud of him.

3 comments:

Darilyn said...

I love that he got to do this. What a fun thing to do. I love the kid next to Bryan looking at you like, "why are you taking my picture?"

Tonya said...

I loved choir when I was in school. It's so nice when your kids find something that makes them come alive. Good job Bryan!

The Birthday Group said...

Ohhhhh....I wish I was there! I would go and watch him. How exciting for him.